The FIFA Master Graduates
If you would like to to advertise a suitable vacancy to our alumni community, please send full vacancy details to the FIFA Master Development Officer.
All FIFA Master Graduates demonstrate:
- Each graduate was selected on the basis of their academic and professional achievements.
- The curriculum is delivered by leading European Universities; De Montfort University through its International Centre for Sport History and Culture, SDA Bocconi a renowned European business school, and the Université de Neuchâtel and its top rated Faculty of Law.
Practical knowledge of the sports industry
- Practical understanding of the current issues facing the sports industry are provided by senior sport executives, in-depth case studies, and many on-site visits.
- Graduates are members of a very active FIFA Master Alumni Association representing graduates who are spread across the sports industry around the world.
An international outlook
- Multi-cultural understanding and experience is developed by working with fellow postgraduates and learning from international teaching staff.
- Graduates adapt quickly to living in different countries and facing every day life in different languages and new environments. All FIFA Master Graduates demonstrate proficiency in spoken and written English.