Conference fraud in sport, Thursday 30th August 2012, HEG Arc - Campus Arc 1, Espace de l'Europe 21, 2000 Neuchâtel
This conference (in French) aims to examine the issue of fraud in sport. Various aspects of this topic will be analysed from a scientific perspective in order to identify its profil and suggest areas for improvement.
2 representatives of the CIES will participate as speakers; Raffaele Poli and Pierre Cornu.
- Olivier Kubli, Director of the School of Management Arc, Neuchâtel
- Bertrand Perrin, Professor of Criminal Law at the University of Fribourg
- Noël Pons, Consultant and essayist, former tax inspector and former adviser to the French central service for corruption prevention
- Raffaele Poli, Head of the Football Observatory at the International Centre for Sports Studies (CIES), Neuchâtel
- Pâquerette Girard-Zappelli, General Secretary of the International Olympic Committee (IOC) Ethics Commission in Lausanne
- Jean-Pierre Mean, Chairman of Transparency International Switzerland, Bern, Counsel to the law firm MCE Lawyers, Lausanne
- Alexandre Zen-Ruffinen, Partner at the law firm Schaller, Zen-Ruffinen, Junod, Neuchâtel
- Pierre Cornu, Senior Legal Officer at the International Centre for Sports Studies (CIES), Neuchâtel, former Attorney General of the Canton of Neuchâtel
- Antonio Rigozzi, Extraordinary Professor at the University of Neuchâtel, Partner at the law firm Lévy Kaufmann-Kohler, Geneva